Notre Dame Cathedral Paris France
Notre Dame Cathedral Paris France Summary
- Attraction: Notre Dame Cathedral Paris France
- Country: Paris
- Continent: Europe
- Capital Name: Paris
- Language: French
It is one of the most iconic and beautiful cathedrals in the world. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most popular tourist attractions in the city. Visiting Notre Dame is a must for anyone who is interested in history, architecture and culture. The cathedral’s beautiful Gothic design, its intricately detailed sculptures, and its rich history make it an important destination for anyone who wants to experience the beauty and grandeur of the French capital.
Tell Us About Notre Dame Cathedral Paris France
Notre Dame Cathedral Paris is one of the most famous and iconic religious buildings in the world. Located in the heart of Paris, France, the cathedral is a masterpiece of Gothic architecture that was built in the 12th century. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and has been the site of many important historical events, including the coronation of Napoleon Bonaparte in 1804.
The cathedral is renowned for its intricate stone carvings, stained glass windows, and gargoyles, as well as its impressive spire and bell towers. The cathedral is also home to many important works of art and religious artifacts, including the Crown of Thorns, which is said to have been worn by Jesus Christ during his crucifixion.
What Things to do at Notre Dame Cathedral Paris France?
Things to do at Notre Dame Cathedral Paris France such as:
- Take a guided tour of the cathedral.
- Attend a religious service.
- Admire the architecture and stunning stained glass windows.
- Visit the treasury to view the cathedral’s priceless artifacts.
- Climb the 387 steps to the top of the Notre-Dame towers for a unique view of Paris.
- Browse the local shops and cafes that line the square in front of the cathedral.
- Attend a classical music concert held in the cathedral.
- Participate in the Palm Sunday procession.
- Take a boat tour of the Seine River to view the cathedral from afar.
- Visit the crypt below the cathedral to explore its history.
What are Best Foods at Notre Dame Cathedral Paris France?
Some of the best foods to try at Notre Dame Cathedral Paris France:
- Steak frites (Classic French cuisine)
- Escargots (Classic French cuisine)
- Bouillabaisse (Classic French cuisine)
What are Best Hotels to Stay in Notre Dame Cathedral Paris France?
The best hotels to stay in Notre Dame Cathedral Paris France as listed below:
- Hôtel Notre Dame – Astotel
- Hotel Ritz Paris
- Hotel Le Citizen
- Hôtel du Jeu de Paume
- Hotel du Petit Moulin
- Le Relais du Louvre
- Hotel Darcet
- Hotel de la Place des Vosges
- Hotel Langlois
- Hotel Saint-Paul Rive Gauche
What is the Next Tourist Destination?
Wanted to know our next attractions in France? Mont Saint Michel Normandy one of the most interesting places to visit in France. Scroll down and click the button for more information.